When are you free?
你什么时候有空?
Friday after 3:00.
星期五3点以后有空。
When are you available?
你什么时候有空?
That's a bad day for me.
那天我不行。
That day is fine.
那天我可以。
When can I come over?
我什么时候去合适? (*come over“顺便拜访”。)
When can I stop by?
我什么时候可以去你那儿坐坐?
When should I come?
我什么时候来合适?
You decide when.
你定时间吧。
I'll leave it up to you.
全交给你了。
It's your decision.
你定吧。
You decide where.
你定地点吧。
Wherever you want is okay.
哪儿都行,只要你觉得好。
Is seven convenient for you? / Is seven okay for you?
7点行吗?
When can you come over? / What time can you make it?
你几点能来?
Is it too early?
太早了吗?
Is it too late?
太晚了吗?
Let's meet tomorrow at 7∶30.
明天7∶30见吧。
It's a date. (*这句用于确认约会的日期和时间。)
就那个时间吧。
Okay, see you then.
行,到时候见。
- 关键字搜索:
- 怎么
看完这篇文章觉得
排序